An individual who is interested to register as BMEN mentor must have adequate
experience, knowledge, skill and expertise in business-related areas and must be
committed to encouraging and assisting his/her mentees to develop their business to
its full potential. The mentor must be willing to provide mentorship on a voluntary
basis and spend time with mentees through one-to-one or group engagements on a
mutually agreed approach.
To be registered as BMEN mentor, he/she must satisfy the following criteria:
JOIN US NOW!
- Successful Entrepreneurs (who own successful business - at least 5 years in business)
/ Academic / Professional OR Expert in a business-related field (e.g. business
development, technical, marketing, finance, legal, logistic, etc).
- Visionary and demonstrates strong leadership with ability to set goals and targets and deliver on these targets.
- Able to simplify complicated concepts and deliver into easy-to-understand content that is appealing and engaging to mentees.
- Passionate in helping MSMEs/startups and willing to volunteer their own time, knowledge and expertise to BMEN registered mentees.
- Strong communication skill (in English and/or in Malay).
- Strong motivational and interpersonal skills with people of different background and status.
- Possibility to provide networking support.
- Residents of Brunei (including foreign nationals).
Continue as guest