Currently the GM for Cedar Management Services, a 100% locally owned financial and insurance services entity. As Asia-Pacific Logistics Director of Core Value Training organised learning retreats around globe.
Run family owned businesses. Mainly in serviced apartments, hotel and other property related investments and business interests in Brunei Darussalam and abroad.
A formal employee of HSBC as a Corporate Lender for 7 years after graduating in Australia with a Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Finance and Management.
In 2007, committed to be a stronger contribution to the business arena in Brunei Darussalam. Special Adviser to the Young Entrepreneur Association of Brunei (YEAB). President for 2010/2011.
Current VP for the Brunei Australia Association.
- Oct 2014, nominated for Asia NZ Foundation – Young Business Leaders
- Aug 2015, was a representative to attend ASEAN-NZ Summit in KL.
- Apr 2016, Asia NZ Foundation for Food and Hospitality Visit in Indonesia
- Mar 2017-2018 serve as Committee in British Brunei Business Forum (BBBF).
- Mar 2019-2020 Chair for BBBF